Parksville's Canada Day celebrations are among the largest on Vancouver Island attracting over 20,000 . The day's festivities kick off with the Shriner's Pancake Breakfast, parade, family focused entertainment and activities as well as the fabulous grand finale fireworks, sponsored by Thrifty Foods. Add in food trucks, concessions, artisan booths and fun rides for the kids, and it will be a full day of family fun!
- Shriner's Pancake Breakfast 7:30 am -11:00 a.m.
- Parade (Pioneer Crescent to Parksville Community & Conference Centre) - 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Opening ceremonies - 12:00 noon
- Live Entertainment will be on stage all day
- Thrifty Foods Fireworks Spectacular - 10:15 p.m
Thank you to the following sponsors for their support:
Arrowsmith Moving & Storage Ltd
Beach Acres Resort
Central Building Supply Ltd.
City of Parksville
Harris Oceanside Chevrolet, Buick, GMC
Island Equipment Rentals
Koers & Associates Engineering Ltd
Mercedes Lane Fashions
Parks West Business Supplies
Quality Resort Bayside
Speedy Glass - Parksville
Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Resort & Conference Centre